We should've won that game. I didn't secretly will Nicklas Backstrom to score the GWG in OT - I promise. And what was going on with the broadcast/general arena atmosphere? Teemu was referred to as the 'other' Great 8, and Bro Hymn was played at inappropriate moments. I know that we were the visiting team, but what gives?
East Coast Bias! East Coast Bias! Well, I've got that out of my system. (And Japers' Rink denizens, you are all very nice people). On to the links.
- TSN's boxscore. So you can see where it all went wrong. [TSN]
- TSN's recap. [TSN]
- A little Nick Bonino profile. [OC Register]
- Former Duck (and current Oiler) Andy Sutton has been suspended for a hit on Gabriel Landeskog. [NHL.com]
- According to the OC Register, the Ducks fortunes lie with Getz and Pears. Hmmm... [OC Register]
- The Anaheim Ducks Towel invades Chichen Itza. [Anaheim Ducks Towel Invasions]
- Annie Pankowski, a member of the Lady Ducks, has been invited to the USA Women's evaluation camp for the upcoming Four Nations Cup. [Anaheim Ducks]
- Former Duck Chris Pronger has been placed on 7-Day IR by the Flyers after suffering an eye injury. [Buzz on Broad]
- Mike Fisher is practicing, but the Predators are unsure if he will be able to play on Thursday. [On The Forecheck]
- The National Post explains why Raffi Torres' Jay-Z costume (which incorporated blackface) was a bad idea. [National Post]
- A Movember to Remember, courtesy of Puck Buddys. [Puck Buddys]
[Ed. Note: I'm still accepting entrants into our Movember competition. I'll give everyone until the end of Wednesday to send me a picture of their beautiful face. We've got some great ones so far! If you don't feel like spending my money and want to spend some of your own, donate to the Ducks official Movember site]