Dude. Look what you did to Teemu. Not cool, man.
For now, it seems. I'd rather see Teemu Selanne or Saku Koivu with the C, but their days in Anaheim are numbered. George Parros, maybe? As several readers discussed in the Leafs recap thread, he appears to provide a level of emotional leadership that this team is sorely lacking.
- Has the pressure gotten to Ryan Getzlaf? [OC Register]
- Guys! A silver lining: Daniel was quoted in Puck Daddy.[Puck Daddy]
- The revolving door of NHL coaches. [The Detroit News]
- Luca Sbisa discusses his play in German (I know we have some German-speaking AC readers, so I thought this might be of interest to them). [Let's Go Kings]
- A little Canadiens preview, including their special teams. [Dan's Daily Dose]
- Teemu is "baffled" by the Ducks' losing streak. [ESPN]
- The Anaheim Ducks Towel invades Lo Wu Station. [Anaheim Ducks Towel Invasions]
- The Ducks are "losing heart as well as games." [On The Duck Pond]
- Will the 'tweaks' made in practice help this team? [Anaheim Ducks]
- Patrick Maroon is 'working his way' through the Ducks' farm system. [Anaheim Ducks]
- Dallas Stars backup goalie Andrew Raycroft had a pretty good game last night. [Defending Big D]
- New Hurricanes coach Kirk Muller: "If everyone is accountable, it's amazing what you can accomplish." Truer words have never been spoken. [Canes Country]