Whoopideedoo! We're 29th!!
After our regulation win against Phoenix on Wednesday, we are no longer in last place. [Ed. Note: Rare 'thanks' to the Kings for beating CBJ yesterday.] Woohoo. On to the links!
- The Chicago Tribune previews tonight's Ducks-Blackhawks game. [Chicago Tribune]
- Another preview, courtesy of the OC Register. Our penalty kill is slightly better than theirs. Interesting. [OC Register]
- If you haven't had enough 'Teemu Returns to Winnipeg' coverage this week, here's a mini-roundup of Teemu-related articles from the Canadian press. They haven't planned any special events for him. Laaaame. [London Free Press] [Winnipeg Sun]
- Apparently, Bruce Boudreau was impressed with the Ducks' performance during the Phoenix game. [OC Register]
- I'll admit, the following article is a little dated (we aren't in last place anymore). But Luca Sbisa's assessment of the season still stands: "Embarrassing." [OC Register]
- The Anaheim Ducks Towel invades Vancouver's Roundhouse. [Anaheim Ducks Towel Invasions]
- Roster report! [CBS Sports]
- The Ducks website profiled the New Jersey Ducks earlier this week. Read and learn. [Anaheim Ducks]
- There will be a Ducks-Stars watch party and toy drive at Ultraluxe Cinemas on Monday, December 19. [Anaheim Ducks]
- Pondering the mysteries of the Minnesota Wild. Why have they been so successful? [Hockey Wilderness]
- Of Panthers and rats. [Litter Box Cats]