Our mid-week Ducks roundup!
- After a season of struggle, the New Jersey Devils have secured the fourth overall pick in next week's NHL Entry Draft. The last time the Devils had a top 5 pick (in 1991), they selected Scott Niedermayer. They appear to have an eye on Jon Merrill, another potential franchise defenseman. [Hockey's Future]
- Does Scott Stevens' hit on Paul Kariya in 2003 remind you of Aaron Rome's hit on Nathan Horton during the current SCF? [The Good Point]
- You can read my recaps, but the OC Register has pictures from the Ducks' 2007 Stanley Cup win. Included: A picture of Arnold Schwarzenegger during happier times, and reader comments from 2007. [OC Register]
- Want to party with Corey Perry? He's hosting an official pre-NHL Awards party at Las Vegas' Chateau on June 21. [Las Vegas Weekly]
- Corey Perry also breaks down Game 4 of the SCF. He expresses admiration for Boston's physical play (he calls Tim Thomas an "acrobatic goalie") and predicts that they'll win it in 7. [LA Times]
- Cam Fowler on Lady Gaga and Charlie Sheen. [OC Register]
This article is user-generated. It does not necessarily reflect the views of Anaheim Calling. Please do not link this article as representative of Anaheim Calling content or viewpoints . . . unless it's <em>really</em> really good.