800 games? Child's play.
[Editor's Note: Apologies for the late publication date on this. The Spam folder on my personal email account dislikes Kristen's email. It's because I'm a Berkeley alum (inside joke)]
I haven't written 1,300 of these posts...
- But Teemu is going to play his 1,300th game tonight! [Anaheim Ducks]
- alex.loop mentioned this in the comments section of Robby's Jackets recap, but Jean-Francois Jacques has been suspended three games. Francois Beauchemin will face no punishment for his hit on Jeff Carter (who now has a separated shoulder). [Puck Daddy]
- How the Ducks and Stars match up. Beware of Loui Eriksson. [OC Register]
- Speaking of the Stars: Jonas Hiller is still day-to-day. If he is unable to play tomorrow, Iiro Tarkki will get his first NHL start. [OC Register]
- The Ducks have also recalled defenseman Kyle Cumiskey from Syracuse. [Anaheim Ducks]
- Devante Smith-Pelly, Ryan Nugent-Hopkins, and the wave of young, hyphenated NHL players. [MacLeans]
- We've had heated debates about the importance of 'intangibles' in NHL players (read: Ryan Getzlaf) at AC. And this NHL.com article discusses the importance of 'teaching' leadership to young hockey players. [NHL.com]
- The folks at Arctic Ice Hockey interview Paul Kelly, who is the Executive Director of NCAA Hockey. [Arctic Ice Hockey]
- "Goals are real," according to Minnesota Wild coach Mike Yeo. Hilarious stuff. [Hockey Wilderness]
- Justin Bourne names the five guys that he'd like to see on future editions of NHL 36. Corey Perry is not one of them. [Backhand Shelf]