Did you seriously just ask me if I was getting traded to the Canucks?
All of your favorite (or second-favorite) players have congregated in Ottawa for a weekend of All-Star debauchery. It will all culminate in a game of shinny on Sunday, when Team
Chara MVPerry will battle Team Alfredsson for...for...something? [Ed. Note: Dammit, Kristen. Now I have that stupid song in my head.]
On to the links!
- Speaking of All-Stars: Ducks Daily Blog names the our best players at the halfway point. [Ducks Daily Blog]
- Another wildly inappropriate and unsubstantiated trade rumor: Corey Perry to the Vancouver Canucks for Keith Ballard, Mason Raymond, and Cory Schneider. [The Province]
- Someone renting a luxury suite in the Honda Center accumulated over $100,000 in unpaid fees. The Ducks sued this person in an Orange County court, and won a judgment for the unpaid balance. [OC Weekly]
- Wildly inappropriate and unsubstantiated trade rumor number two: Jonas Hiller to the Buffalo Sabres for Ryan Miller. (A Fire Sale trade come true!) [Ottawa Sun]
- According to CSN Philly, Bob Murray and Bruce Boudreau are the NHL's 23rd best GM/Coach combo. Woohoo. [CSN Philly]
- The USC men's hockey team will hold their 2nd annual "CHOC Night and Teddy Bear Toss" at Anaheim Ice tomorrow. [Anaheim Ducks]
- Ducks Notes through January 25th. [Anaheim Ducks]
- As a fan of all things American and hockey-related, I feel obligated to link to Hockey Wilderness' ode to Minnesota hockey. [Hockey Wilderness]
Chris Kunitz is the most underrated
Anaheim DuckPittsburgh Penguin. [PensBurgh]
- Rob Pizzo and Justin Bourne discuss the All-Star Fantasy Draft and the NHL 'beerability index' on the Backhand Shelf podcast. [Backhand Shelf]