Stephen Dunn - Getty Images
The Kerdiles hearing is next week, and NHLers are learning to make a home in the AHL.
it was only a few months ago...
- Several Lady Ducks teams performed well at the CAHA South Tournament. [Anaheim Ducks]
- Speaking of playoff games: Prime Ticket and Fox Sports West will air classic Ducks and Kings playoff games beginning next week. [OC Register]
- The Ducks are still waiting for opening day. [OC Register]
- Revisiting the trade that (first) got us Teemu. [Five For Howling]
- A profile of Matt Beleskey from across the pond. [Coventry Observer]
- Is Ryan Getzlaf the next Scott Gomez? [The Ryan Coke Experience]
- As you have all probably figured out, the Kerdiles situation was not resolved this past Thursday. Instead, the NCAA Division I Reinstatement Committee will hear the forwards appeal on October 18. [SportsMadison.com]
- Which NHL veterans will be hurt by the lockout the most? [Bloguin]
AROUND THE NHL
- NHLers in the AHL are being told to find permanent housing, and that's not a good thing. [Backhand Shelf]
- On high school hockey in Nashville. [On The Forecheck]
- The NHL and NHLPA spent a second-straight day Thursday discussing non-core economic issues at the League office. [NHL.com]
- 10 things SportingNews already misses about the 2012-13 NHL season. [AOL SportingNews]