Is Henry Samueli getting in the way of negotiations between the NHL & the NHLPA?
Yesterday was the first day of Movember, but there's no hockey to commemorate the occasion.
- Join the Ducks Movember Team! [Anaheim Ducks]
- Is Ducks owner Henry Samueli part of a group of "hardliners" unwilling to negotiate with the NHLPA? (Also: interesting comparisons to the NBA lockout). [CBC]
- Puck Daddy talks to George Parros (who will always be a Duck to me) about his mustache. [Puck Daddy]
- Paul Kariya's number 9. [Mile High Hockey]
- The connection between Peter Frampton and Saku Koivu (it's for a good cause...). [TheSuburban.com]
- The Fort Wayne Komets goal is more goals. [FortWayne.com]
- Photos from the Admirals-Ice Caps game this past Monday. [Anaheim Ducks]
AROUND THE NHL
- Yesterday was Halloween, and Tyler Bozak became the latest NHLer to join the Blackface Costume Moron Brigade. Sigh. [TheLeafsNation]
- Taylor Hall has officially signed his contract with the Oklahoma City Barons and is expected to join the line-up on Friday night. [Copper and Blue]
- The greatest mustaches in hockey history. [Backhand Shelf]