One of these men will get a natural hat trick during the game. And no, a "natural hat trick" is not a meal at Denny's.
Wait - did Andrew Cogliano seriously get a hat trick last night? I feel like I'm living in a bizarro parallel hockey universe.
- Are we ready for a second half surge? [Rant Sports]
- The people at Sportsnet.ca discuss the Teemu Selanne trade rumors. [Sportsnet.ca]
- New year, new Jonas Hiller. [Yardbarker]
- Puck Daddy's Harrison Mooney seems to think that we're too low in the standings to make the playoffs. Thoughts? [Puck Daddy]
- News flash: rest is good for older athletes! [OC Register]
- Lubomir Visnovsky and Jason Blake could both be on the trading block at the end of the season. [ESPN]
- Jeremy Rutherford seems to think that we might be interested in St. Louis Blues goalie Ben Bishop. [Twitter]
- The Ducks will host the 2nd annual Throw-Back Classic Adult Hockey Tournament over Presidents' Day Weekend (February 17th-20th). [Anaheim Ducks]
- The Ducks are also holding the All-Star Game Surprise Puck Sale (which includes an autographed Corey Perry All-Star jersey). [Anaheim Ducks]
- Jewels From The Crown discusses the playoff threshold in the West. [Jewels From The Crown]
- We're facing the Stars tomorrow. What are their expectations? [Defending Big D]
- The uselessness of real-time stats. [Backhand Shelf]
- From Hockey Wilderness' Brian Reynolds: Vote for Defending the Blue Line (a charity that George Parros supports). They have the chance to win a prize from President Obama. [Anaheim Calling]