You gettin' paid by the minute or something?
Let's take a break from hypothetically blowing up our team, and plot the destruction of an adorably tiny, middle-aged man and his younger, shaggy-haired counterpart.
- In case you'd like to visit Sunday's dizzying bout between George Parros and the Florida Panthers' Krys Barch. [Puck Daddy]
- Parros was also on on the Marek vs. Wyshynski podcast yesterday. Listen and learn, folks. [Sportsnet.ca]
- The Anaheim Ducks Towel invades the BankAtlantic Center. [Anaheim Ducks Towel Invasions]
- The 2011-12 season is the 17th in which Teemu Selanne has scored 20 goals or more. He has also moved past Brendan Shanahan on the NHL all-time goal scoring list. [CBSSports.com]
- The Ducks vs. Steven Stamkos. (Did you all know that he's scored a goal against all 30 NHL teams? Makes sense, but hopefully, we can shut him down tonight). [OC Register]
- Jonas Hiller has been named the NHL's First Star for the week ending February 19th. [Anaheim Ducks]
- The Ducks have recalled defenseman Kyle Cumiskey from the Syracuse Crunch, and reassigned defenseman Nate Guenin to Syracuse. [Anaheim Ducks]
- Is Dustin Tokarski the Tampa Bay Lightning's goalie of the future? [Raw Charge]
- The Red Wings have waived goaltender Ty Conklin. [Winging It In Motown]
- Ellen Etchingham (a fabulous hockey writer - you should all read her blog A Theory of Ice, too) on bad hockey fans. [Backhand Shelf]