Dude! We're not even at the airport yet. Stop patting me down!
Time to collapse the tent, folks. The circus is finally over!
After compiling a very respectable 4-1-2 record on the road, the Ducks will return to Honda Center on Sunday to face the Blackhawks, who appeared to have recovered from a bad slump before a deflating loss to Dallas last night. The Hawks will be looking to avenge that loss in LA tomorrow night, and it will be interesting to see how they handle the Carter-ized Kings. But if the Ducks don't allow themselves to get starstruck a la Tampa Bay, Sunday's game will be a great chance for them to build upon their road trip momentum. [Ed. Note: Sounds like Jonathan Toews is out for this trip to the west after suffering an 'upper body injury' and then getting in a minor car accident.]
- Bruce Boudreau discusses the Ducks' big finish. [OC Register]
- A recap from the enemy. [Canes Country]
- Reactions to the Jeff Carter-Jack Johnson trade. [Battle of Cali] [Jewels From The Crown on Johnson] [Jewels From The Crown on Carter] [The Cannon]
- Dan Ellis may be practicing with the Ducks next week. (Side note: The headline of this article is still relevant, even if Getzlaf is a Ron Francis-esque 'assist center'). [OC Register]
- How Luca Sbisa is helping the Ducks' turnaround. [The Hockey News]
- The Anaheim Ducks Towel invades the Tampa Bay Times Forum. [Anaheim Ducks Towel Invasions]
- What the New York Rangers need from Brandon Dubinsky. [Blueshirt Banter]
- James Reimer doesn't care for your trade rumors! [Backhand Shelf]
- Revisiting Getzlaf's 'distinct kicking motion' controversy. [TSN]
- Emerson Etem and the increasing popularity of hockey in America. [MacLeans]