(Sniff) You guys don't want me anymore?
All 30 NHL teams play today! Whoa. And the NCAA hockey championship is at 7 pm tonight (Boston College vs Ferris State - a real David and Goliath scenario).
Our season ends today, too, but we all knew that was coming.
- The Ducks have signed Swedish goalie Viktor Fasth. It is also a 1 way deal, so it is likely that he'll be the Ducks' backup goaltender next season. (Poor Dan Ellis. By the way, I totally covered this when it was just a rumor. New media FTW). [Rant Sports]
- More on the Fasth deal. [OC Register]
- A Ducks-Flames preview. [LA Times]
- Bob Murray sees what we see. [Backcheck's Blog]
- Bob Murray also looks to the future. [FS West]
- The Anaheim Ducks Towel invades the Louvre. How classy. [Anaheim Ducks Towel Invasions]
- Toni Lydman wants to play tonight. [OC Register]
- Former Junior Duck John Keeney has just signed a letter of intent to accept a full scholarship to the University of Alaska, Fairbanks. [Anaheim Ducks]
- The Pittsburgh Penguins have called up goon Steve McIntyre for tomorrow's season finale against the Flyers. I've said it once, and I'll say it again: I can't wait for this series to begin. [Broad Street Hockey]
- John Tortorella has been fined for comments that he made after the Pittsburgh Penguins' victory over the New York Rangers Thursday night. [Blueshirt Banter]
- Speaking of Torts: Justin Bourne argues that coaches calling for supplemental discipline is akin to the crowd calling for a penalty. [Backhand Shelf]