I'm back! Yay. [Ed. Note: Give Kristen a HUGE congratulations for graduating from Yale! We're proud of her. She makes us look smart!]
And Jeff Carter scored a hat trick last night. Boo.
But to paraphrase Justin for the umpteenth time, never bet against a team that has Mike Richards on its roster.
On to the links!
- Schultz Watch: Everyone's favorite defensive prospect is currently taking his final exams at Wisconsin, and the Ducks organization expects to hear a decision from him very soon. [OC Register]
- The Hockey Writers' Ryan Fulford argues that Bruce Boudreau's recent contract extension will act as a stabilizing force for the Ducks. I agree with this. But Fulford goes on to argue that Randy Carlyle would have stymied the offensive development of Emerson Etem. It's a moot point now, but something that's interesting to ponder. [The Hockey Writers]
- Corey Perry overcame the flu (during which he lost 12 pounds) to lead Team Canada to a 5-1 win over Belarus in world championship action yesterday. [CANOE]
- Francois Beauchemin thinks that the Rangers and Coyotes will meet in the Stanley Cup Final. [Los Angeles Times]
- Blueshirt Banter editor George E. Ays discusses the Rangers-Devils series. [Blueshirt Banter]
- Would anyone watch a New York-LA Stanley Cup Final? [Puck Daddy]
- The Backhand Shelf's Chris Lund believes that last night's chippy Yotes-Kings game might result in several suspensions. [Backhand Shelf]
- The Ducks website is counting down the top 25 moments from this past season. Here are moments 6-10. [Anaheim Ducks]
- Friends Christian School of Yorba Linda won the S.C.O.R.E. Shootout street hockey tournament at Honda Center last Saturday (and for the fifth year in a row). [Anaheim Ducks]
- The Anaheim Ducks Towel Invades (even in the offseason!) the Whatcom Museum of History and Art in Bellingham, WA. [Anaheim Ducks Towel Invasions]