Not Peter Holland, but still awesome. - Anne-Marie Sorvin-USA TODAY Sports
An AHL All-Star, but it's quite an accomplishment.
Congratulations to Mr. Holland. If we're lucky, there might be some NHL All-Star Games in his future. Hopefully.
- Peter Holland is the lone Norfolk Admiral on the AHL All-Star Game roster. [The Hockey Writers]
- Igor Bobkov is off the bench and into the winner's circle. [PilotOnline.com]
- Ducks Daily Blog's Ducks prospect update. [ Ducks Daily Blog]
- Could Corey Perry be an Ottawa Senator next season? [SenShot]
- Teemu Selanne thinks that this bobblehead doll is actually Cam Fowler. Oh, Teemu. [Puck Daddy]
- Listen to Bobby Ryan's interview with Matthew Barnaby. (Stick tap to Jen and Barnaby's agent, Stacy Lymber). [Blog Talk Radio]
- Yesterday's Ducks practice report. [Anaheim Ducks]
AROUND THE NHL
- The New York Islanders are not interested in moving Nino Niederreiter, who has requested a trade through his agent. [Newsday]
- The bilingual PK Subban trading game! [Eyes On The Prize]
- Mathew Dumba has the greatest number ever. [Hockey Wilderness]