[Note: Due to processing time, out of our control, the podcast probably won't be available on iTunes until tomorrow morning]
On this week's show:
Chris talks to someone you may have heard of before, Puck Daddy's own Ms. Jen Neale about the past week of Ducks hockey, such as...
- Dustin Penner's concussion
- Relying on Ryan Getzlaf to Hulk out and win games on his own
- The present and future of Jonas Hiller as an Anaheim Duck
- An impressive week from Patrick Maroon
- and glossing over some crappy hockey in mid week
Also, as Jen pointed out on twitter yesterday, we didn't know abut Silfverberg's broken hand when she called him out.
Please leave questions, comments, suggestions, complaints, concerns etc. in the comments below, or email Anaheimcalling@gmail.com or Tweet me @District5Hockey or Jen @MsJenNeale_PD, or feel free to just yell it out and maybe we'll hear you.
Also HUGE hockey hugs and stick taps to The Zambonis (the World's only 100% Hockey Rock band) for all of our amazing musical cues and Earl Sleek for the ridiculously awesome logo above.
Thank you so much for listening. No pod next week, but we'll be back after that.