[Note: Due to processing time, out of our control, the podcast probably won't be available on iTunes until tomorrow morning]
On this week's show:
Recorded on Sunday, Oct 6, just prior to the Winnipeg game, so Kristen and I discussed the following
- The opening night poop-alanche in Colorado
- The ever entertaining, if slightly crazy, Patrick Roy
- The scratching of Dustin Penner and Teemu Selanne
- The strong starts from Jakob Silfverberg and Mathieu Perreault
- Struggling defense and penalty killing
- and probably some other stuff too
Please leave questions, comments, suggestions, complaints, concerns etc. in the comments below, or email Anaheimcalling@gmail.com or Tweet me @District5Hockey or Kristen @DucksKristen (or Jen @MsJenNeale_AC), or feel free to just yell it out and maybe we'll hear you.
Also HUGE hockey hugs and stick taps to The Zambonis (the World's only 100% Hockey Rock band) for all of our amazing musical cues and Earl Sleek for the ridiculously awesome logo above.
Thank you so much for listening. We'll be back off and on during the summer and regularly for next season.