Chris and Kristen discuss Ryan Getzlaf's eight year $66 million contract, what it means for Corey Perry and the Ducks going forward not to mention his great week on the ice, the Ducks sporadic ability to hold onto leads, a few nice things about Brad Staubitz and what's up with Teemu Selanne.
On this week's show:
- Ryan Getzlaf's eight year, $66 million contract
- What does it mean for Corey Perry?
- Other possible trade deadline activity
- Oh yeah, there were some games too...
- All it takes is some practice to learn how to hold onto a lead apparently
- A few nice words about the (deservedly) much maligned Brad Staubitz
... and as always, our MVDs and
Iceholes Least Impressive Ducks of the week.
Please leave questions, comments, suggestions, complaints, concerns etc. in the comments below, or email Anaheimcalling@gmail.com or Tweet me @District5Hockey or Kristen @DucksKristen, or feel free to just yell it out and maybe we'll hear you.
Also HUGE hockey hugs and stick taps to The Zambonis (the World's only 100% Hockey Rock band) for all of our amazing musical cues and Earl Sleek for the ridiculously awesome logo above.