If I were a rich man, Ya ha deedle deedle, bubba bubba deedle deedle dum. All day long I'd biddy biddy bum. If I were a wealthy man. I wouldn't have to work hard. Ya ha deedle deedle, bubba bubba deedle deedle dum. If I were a biddy biddy rich, Yidle-diddle-didle-didle man.
- Is Corey Perry a sneaky-dirty player? (Consider the source first). [Edmonton Journal] [Ed. Note: Yes, and that's why we love him -CK]
- Bruce Boudreau is taking things one week at a time. [LA Times]
- Oh, and if you haven't heard already: COREY PERRY! SQUEE! [Puck Daddy, Mooney] [CBC, Friedman] [OC Register, Stephens] [Puck Daddy Again, Wysh]
AROUND THE NHL
- Listen to the most recent Backhand Shelf podcast. [Backhand Shelf]
- Colby Armstrong is relieved to end his scoring slump. [NHL.com]
- As the Edmonton Oilers are learning, success is not inevitable. (Insert snarky comment about Justin Schultz here). [The Copper & Blue]
- Speaking of the Oilers - will the Red Wings make a play for defenseman Ladislav Smid?
- Why the Columbus Blue Jackets won't make the playoffs. [The Cannon]
- Ottawa Senators ups and downs for Week 9. [Silver Seven]
- How do the Maple Leafs improve their defense? Learn to love Cody Franson. [Pension Plan Puppets]