Don't call it a comeback...
After a series of mediocre (and even bad, shockingly) games, Teemu was back to his old ways in yesterday's win over the Blackhawks. Good for you, old man. Good for you.
- Another recap of our 4-2 over the Chicago Blackhawks last night. [Orange County Register]
- Teemu Selanne was Puck Daddy's First Star of the evening. [Puck Daddy]
- A Q and A with new center David Steckel, courtesy of Adam Brady. [Anaheim Ducks]
- [Ed. Addition - JN] Thanks to Brandon Bollig, Andrew Cogliano is now missing some teeth. Naturally, Cogs didn't even miss a shift (and no penalty was called). Suck it Rory McIlroy and your sore wisdom teeth! [Puck Daddy]
AROUND THE NHL
- The Pittsburgh Penguins were scouting the Dallas Stars-Colorado Avalanche game last night. Adrian Dater of the Denver Post thinks they were scouting Jaromir Jagr. [Sulia]
- The NHLPA will poll its membership about potentially grandfathering in visors. [Backhand Shelf]
- Olver's 3 points and Chuck Kobasew's late goal lifted Colorado past the Avalanche, 4-3. [NHL.com]
- Arctic Ice Hockey's nightly Fenwick: Jets 3, Bruins 1. [Arctic Ice Hockey]
- Is the league ready for an openly gay player? [Blueshirt Banter]