On this week's show:
(recorded prior to last night's OT loss to Columbus. Too bad it's only Robby with the reverse magumbo powers)
- Yale made the Frozen Four, but the Ducks prospects didn't do so well
- Quick thoughts on Corey Perry's eight year $69 million contract.
- The Game of the Year: Did the Ducks peak by beating the vaunted Blackhawks?
- The soul crushing four game losing streak to Detroit and San Jose
- Why do the Ducks have Chicago's number and why do they lose their shit against Detroit?
... and as always, our MVDs and Iceholes of the week.
Please leave questions, comments, suggestions, complaints, concerns etc. in the comments below, or email Anaheimcalling@gmail.com or Tweet me @District5Hockey or Kristen @DucksKristen, or feel free to just yell it out and maybe we'll hear you.
Also HUGE hockey hugs and stick taps to The Zambonis (the World's only 100% Hockey Rock band) for all of our amazing musical cues and Earl Sleek for the ridiculously awesome logo above.