Most of us anticipated that this would be a seven game series. But the Ducks were given the opportunity to end it on Friday, and really, they should have taken it. But that's over now. Now, they have a decision to make - the semis or the golf course. Let's hope they choose the right one.
And readers, do you really want to comment on a month's worth of draft coverage/pieces about how terrible Bob Murray is/pieces about how Bobby Ryan is overrated and has a terrible attitude? (Hint: No, you don't).
- A Game 6 recap. [NYTimes.com]
- Game 7 previews! [USA Today] [NHL.com] [NHL.com]
- Oilers Nation evaluates our stable of goaltenders. Could Edmonton make a play for one at the draft, or during the offseason? [OilersNation]
- The Ducks secondary lines have picked up the scoring slack throughout the series. [The Detroit News]
- Jonas Hiller must start stronger in Game 7. [USA Today]
- Ryan Getzlaf believes that Jonathan Toews' Hart Trophy snub was due to East Coast Bias. [NBC Chicago]
- Game 6: What Happened? [NBC Southern California]
- Kyle Palmieri is the Ducks' unsung hero. [Puck Daddy]
- The Kings have advanced to the semifinals (gulp). If we beat Detroit, we will face them in the next round of the playoffs. (Fun Fact: if we win tomorrow, all three California teams will be in the semifinals). [Battle of California]
- The Ducks' pre-Game 7 practice report. [Anaheim Ducks]
And a happy Mother's Day to those who are celebrating! FOWL.