Three tomatoes are walking down the road; Papa Tomato, Mama Tomato and Baby Tomato. Baby Tomato starts lagging behind and Papa Tomato gets really mad, goes back, smashes him and says, "Ketchup!" (catsup?)
On this week's show:
- I catch up on the big news of the Summer with our fearless leader Jen Neale, including...
- Bobby Ryan actually got traded
- Dustin Penner actually came back
- Teemu is ACTUALLY playing another year
- The NHL ACTUALLY gave us an outdoor game
- And a whole bunch of other random tangents (actually)
Please leave questions, comments, suggestions, complaints, concerns etc. in the comments below, or email Anaheimcalling@gmail.com or Tweet me @District5Hockey or Kristen @DucksKristen (or Jen @MsJenNeale_AC), or feel free to just yell it out and maybe we'll hear you.
Also HUGE hockey hugs and stick taps to The Zambonis (the World's only 100% Hockey Rock band) for all of our amazing musical cues and Earl Sleek for the ridiculously awesome logo above.
Thank you so much for listening. We'll be back off and on during the summer and regularly for next season.