[Note: Due to processing time, out of our control, the podcast probably won't be available on iTunes until tomorrow morning]
On this week's show:
Recorded Monday, Jan 20, 2014. Eric and Chris talked about....
- How the Ducks are finally showing that they can play in different ways
- The VanLOSER CAN'T-Nucks (joke stolen from Meg on BOC like two years ago)
- Chicago kicking it into high gear
- Which forwards will settle into secure spots in the lineup
- The future of goaltending in Anaheim
And more... (much, much more, 2 full hours worth....)
Please leave questions, comments, suggestions, complaints, concerns etc. in the comments below, or email Anaheimcalling@gmail.com or Tweet me @District5Hockey, or Eric @EricTheHawk, or feel free to just yell it out and maybe we'll hear you.
Also HUGE hockey hugs and stick taps to The Zambonis (the World's only 100% Hockey Rock band) for all of our amazing musical cues and Earl Sleek for the ridiculously awesome logo above.
Thank you so much for listening.