Duck Tales: Ryan Getzlaf Makes Puck Daddy's Conn Smythe Watch

Jeff Gross

Getzlaf has three goals and four assists in four games.

DUCKS NEWS

AROUND THE NHL

  • The New York Islanders released an offering memorandum this week for majority ownership to potential bidders for the team, according to a source in the finance industry. In the memo, Islanders owner Charles Wang offers 75 percent ownership of the club, with a 5 year option on the other 25 percent. [Sports Business Daily]
  • Yesterday, the Washington Capitals fired coach Adam Oates and opted not to renew GM George McPhee's contract. CSN Washington lists potential GM candidates for the Capitals. [CSN Washington]
  • Will Matt Duchene be in the lineup for the Colorado Avalanche for Game 6? Avs coach Patrick Roy said they will seriously consider it. [CBS Sports]
  • Canada has won the bronze medal at the world under-18 hockey championship, defeating Sweden 3-1 on Sunday in Lapeenranta, Finland. [CBC]
  • Michel Therrien of the Montreal Canadiens has significant lineup decisions to make before the Habs begin their conference semifinal against the Bruins. [CBC]
X
Log In Sign Up

forgot?
Log In Sign Up

Forgot password?

We'll email you a reset link.

If you signed up using a 3rd party account like Facebook or Twitter, please login with it instead.

Forgot password?

Try another email?

Almost done,

By becoming a registered user, you are also agreeing to our Terms and confirming that you have read our Privacy Policy.

Join Anaheim Calling

You must be a member of Anaheim Calling to participate.

We have our own Community Guidelines at Anaheim Calling. You should read them.

Join Anaheim Calling

You must be a member of Anaheim Calling to participate.

We have our own Community Guidelines at Anaheim Calling. You should read them.

Spinner.vc97ec6e

Authenticating

Great!

Choose an available username to complete sign up.

In order to provide our users with a better overall experience, we ask for more information from Facebook when using it to login so that we can learn more about our audience and provide you with the best possible experience. We do not store specific user data and the sharing of it is not required to login with Facebook.

tracking_pixel_9355_tracker