[Note: Due to processing time, out of our control, the podcast probably won't be available on iTunes until tomorrow morning]
On this week's show:
Recorded Tuesday, May 13, 2014
- More Goalie Jesus (aka John Gibson) talk
- How much we all despise the score effects to the extreme in Games 4 and 5.
- Ryan Getzlaf for Conn Smythe (potentially, if it gets to that point, magumbo, magumbo, magumbo)
- Teemu Selanne getting his groove back for the So Cal Showcase Showdown
- A wee bit on the rumors of Jason Spezza to Anaheim
...And much, much more
Please leave questions, comments, suggestions, complaints, concerns etc. in the comments below, or email Anaheimcalling@gmail.com or Tweet me @District5Hockey, Eric @ErictheHawk or Kyle @ACKyleNicolas or feel free to just yell it out and maybe we'll hear you.
Also HUGE hockey hugs and stick taps to The Zambonis (the World's only 100% Hockey Rock band) for all of our amazing musical cues and Earl Sleek for the ridiculously awesome logo above.
Thank you so much for listening.