[Note: Due to processing time, out of our control, the podcast probably won't be available on iTunes until tomorrow morning]
On this week's show:
Recorded Tuesday, May 6, 2014
- Lots of censored cursing, as you would expect. Hopefully Eric got it all.
- Bryan Allen, WTF!?
- Why Patrick Maroon is so effective against the Kings
- Los Angeles' ability to defend in multiple ways and the fact that they haven't used their A game yet
- Extemporaneous thoughts on the phrase "Empty calorie possession" as coined by Kid ish yesterday
- Has Bruce Boudreau been out coached by Daryl Sutter?
- Fan atmosphere at the games
...And much, much more (with a much needed chuckle at the end thanks to Eric's interesting choice of words)
Please leave questions, comments, suggestions, complaints, concerns etc. in the comments below, or email Anaheimcalling@gmail.com or Tweet me @District5Hockey, Eric @ErictheHawk or Kyle @ACKyleNicolas or feel free to just yell it out and maybe we'll hear you.
Also HUGE hockey hugs and stick taps to The Zambonis (the World's only 100% Hockey Rock band) for all of our amazing musical cues and Earl Sleek for the ridiculously awesome logo above.
Thank you so much for listening.