There is an unsigned editorial in the Vancouver Province that proposes that the Canucks trade Lou to Tampa for Vinny. They both have massive contracts, Tampa could use the goaltending, and Vancouver could use a power forward. Plausible solution or hilarious joke? At least Cory would approve.
Oh - and the Ducks are playing tonight....
- The Vancouver trade editorial. [Vancouver Province]
- ESPN and TSN preview tonight's Ducks-Stars matchup. [ESPNDallas] and [TSN]
- Another gameday preview from Rant Sports. [Rant Sports]
- The Stars' line combinations! Kari Lehtonen will be in net for them (and Hiller will be in net for us). [Dallas Morning News]
- Bacon McMuffin (aka Brandon McMillan) sees Jason Blake's injury as an opportunity to prove himself. [Anaheim Ducks]
- The Ducks are going to start a new 'Student Union' program (reduced price tickets to select games for SoCal college students). [Anaheim Ducks]
- SK and her bestie Colleen discuss Jonas Hiller AC-style. [Ducks and Pucks]
- Interesting ESPN article about Hiller and Ellis' equipment. Apparently, both goalies wear Koho 588 pads. Who knew? [ESPN]
- HF Boards has a link to a podcast that Hockey's Future did with Emerson Etem. Can't he just be in the NHL already? Geez. [HF Boards]
- Fear the Fin is doing an interesting series of interviews with players from their AHL affilliate, the Worcester Sharks (the 2010 NCAA Hockey Northeast Regional - which I attended - was held in their arena). Captain Mike Moore's interview is the latest in the series. [Fear the Fin]
- Habs Eyes on the Prize has compiled a list of significant Habs-related events that happened on October 21. Only if we had so much history... [Habs Eyes on the Prize]