The Kyle Turris saga finally ended today, with the forward signing a two-year contract with the Coyotes. And of course, the Anaheim Ducks Ferris Wheel of Secondary Scoring continues to turn. Matt Beleskey has cleared waivers, but no one knows what the future holds for him....
On to the links.
- NHL.com announces the Turris signing. [NHL.com]
- Beleskey 'soldiers on' despite his cloudy future. [OC Register]
- The LA Times previews tomorrow's game against Phoenix. They remind us that we've only won one of our last 11 games. Do I dare get excited for this? [LA Times]
- "Slumping and sleepless in Anaheim." [LA Times]
- Sheldon Brookbank's pugilism is good for your fantasy team. (I feel like I've posted something like this before, but the point still stands). [CBS Sports]
- The OC Register recaps the 12th annual Dux in Tux event, which was held this past Friday at Westin South Coast Plaza hotel in Costa Mesa. [OC Register]
- SK shakes up the Ducks' lines and defensive pairings. [Ducks and Pucks]
- The Anaheim Ducks Towel invades Helsinki Cathedral. [Anaheim Ducks Towel Invasions]
- Ben Maxwell is 'getting his shot' on the third line. [Anaheim Ducks]
- The Ducks will be holding a toy drive at every December home game before Christmas. [Anaheim Ducks]
- Arctic Ice Hockey explores the pros and cons of trading for Alex Semin. [Arctic Ice Hockey]
- How the demotion of Oskars Bartulis destroyed the Flyers' defensive depth. [Broad Street Hockey]