Bob Murray may be off the hook in The Case of the Flying Barstool, but he's already been convicted many times in the Court of Daniel, Anaheim Calling Circuit.
Also, Ryan Getzlaf's wife and Bobby Ryan's girlfriend look eerily alike.
- The Ducks will need Luca Sbisa to shine in 2012-13. Also, Jen should poach Collin Insley from the Hockey Writers because I like his writing. [The Hockey Writers]
- Lubomir Visnovsky will get his day in NHL arbitration court on September 4. [New York Post]
- A preview of Emerson Etem. [The Hockey House]
- Will Bruce Boudreau keep the RPG line together? [Rant Sports]
- The Ducks Die Hards booster club will take part in the annual CHOC Walk in the Park at Disneyland on October 14. [Anaheim Ducks]
- Is Valtteri Filppula the Ducks' 2C of the future? [Ed. Note: Random fun fact of the day: The Ducks traded their 2002 third-round pick to Nashville for 'future considerations'. Those considerations turned into Nashville agreeing not to draft Joffrey Lupul in the 2002 draft. The pick Nashville acquired from us was then flipped to Detroit and boom! Valtteri Filppula is drafted. I just Kevin Bacon'd that.] [Detroit Free Press]
- Where does George fit into the Florida Panthers' lineup? [Litter Box Cats]
- The Sharks lost 15 million dollars last year. Point and laugh, everyone. Point and laugh. [Silicon Valley Mercury News]
- According to reports, the Buffalo Sabres have offered Shane Doan a 4-year, 30 million dollar contract. [SB Nation]
- Caps goalie Michal Neuvirth created a minor controversy after he made some critical remarks about Braden Holtby and Alex Semin. But allegedly, many of his remarks have been take out of context. See for yourself. [Backhand Shelf]
- As Good Justin (aka JuMowbray) always says, never bet against Mike Richards. Even if it makes you vomit. [Jewels From The Crown]
- Riffing on the CBA, Part II: [Puck Daddy] [Blueshirt Banter] [Canes Country]
- Woe is the Phoenix Coyotes' power play. [Five For Howling]