The idea of a Bobby Ryan trade has moved from an imminent and sad proposition (or a great idea, depending on who you are) to offseason filler. The Canucks have offered Shane Doan a contract, and we will know the current Yotes captain's decision by September 15 (the same day that the current CBA expires). And apparently, Lubomir Visnovsky doesn't think that playing with the Isles would be so bad after all.
- Should the Blues trade for Bobby Ryan? I don't think that a Bobby Ryan trade is imperative to the Ducks' success, but I could get into this if Bob Murray managed to poach Alex Pietrangelo from the Blues. [Bleedin' Blue]
- Jen has already touched upon this, but could the lockout send Teemu to Finland? Personally, I'm more concerned about how the lockout will affect the development of our young prospects. [OC Register]
- What to expect from Ryan Getzlaf this season. [Rant Sports]
- Bruce Boudreau is ready for his first full season in Anaheim. [Fox Sports West]
- A profile of Matt Beleskey. [Anaheim Ducks]
- Read about the Ducks visit to Marine Corps Air Station Miramar. [Anaheim Ducks]
- Riffing on the CBA: [Defending Big D] [Blueshirt Banter] [Backhand Shelf] [Lighthouse Hockey]