[Note: Due to processing time, out of our control, the podcast probably won't be available on iTunes until tomorrow morning]
On this week's show:
After a week off I'm back with special guest star Doug Stolhand from the Puck Podcast. We talked about all of the major topics in Ducks news this season, as they relate to the last two weeks of action including...
- Injuries, injuries, injuries!
- The depth of forwards coming up because of those injuries
- What was (is?) wrong with the power play?
- What to do with the defense when/if everyone gets healthy
- Ryan Getzlaf showing off for Steve Yzerman and Team Canada
- The embarrassment of riches in net for the Ducks
Please leave questions, comments, suggestions, complaints, concerns etc. in the comments below, or email Anaheimcalling@gmail.com or Tweet me @District5Hockey (you can also follow Doug @PuckPodcast), or feel free to just yell it out and maybe we'll hear you.
Also HUGE hockey hugs and stick taps to The Zambonis (the World's only 100% Hockey Rock band) for all of our amazing musical cues and Earl Sleek for the ridiculously awesome logo above.
Thank you so much for listening. No pod next week, but we'll be back after that.