For the first time this season the Norfolk Admirals went above .500 in a three games in three days weekend series. After splitting games Friday and Saturday in Norfolk against Wilkes-Barre/Scranton the Admirals arrived early in Hershey, Pennsylvania and won their Sunday afternoon game.
- Admirals signed forward Brayden Irwin to a PTO on February 1st.
- Anaheim reassigned Devante Smith-Pelly to the Admirals on February 4th.
- Anaheim recalled Jordan Hendry on February 6th.
- Norfolk signed defensemen Kyle Bushee and Sacha Guimond to PTOs on February 8th.
- On February 9th Anaheim sent Jordan Hendry and Sami Vatanen back to Norfolk and reassigned Marco Cousineau to Norfolk after calling up Jeff Deslauriers to Anaheim.
- The Ducks recall Nate Guenin to the NHL and the Admirals release Bushee and Guimond from their professional tryout contracts on the 11th.
- On February 12th the Ducks reassigned Frederik Andersen to the Admirals after the Olympic qualifying ended in Europe. Cousineau was also sent back down to Fort Wayne and Brayden Irwin was released from his tryout. The Admirals decided to re-sign Guimond to another PTO.
- On February 13th the Ducks sent Emerson Etem back down and called up Patrick Maroon and Peter Holland.
- Brandon McMillan is still out after having surgery on his arm, radio play-by-play announcer, Pete Michaud said during Sunday's game he might be back soon.
- Troy Bodie looks like he might be out awhile longer still according to Pete.
#3 - Jeff Deslauriers- Had a huge game and a bad bounce ruined his shutout.
#2 - Peter Holland- This guy is scoring as many special teams goals he can.
#1 - Jay Rosehill- Might have had his best scoring week of his career.