The Admirals had their most successful weekend road trip of the season, beating the Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins and the Bridgeport Sound Tigers and extending the game with the Connecticut Whale to overtime before losing. With the two wins the Ads are just two games under .500 and have climbed to 13th in the conference standings, sitting just seven points out of the playoffs. The two teams tied for seventh at 55 points are the Hershey Bears and the Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins. With six games left head to head against those teams and 13 divisional games left altogether, the end of the season could get interesting quickly.
- February 14th: Admirals sign Brayden Irwin to another PTO
- Febraury 19th: The Ducks reassign Admirals Captain Nate Guenin and Hampus Lindholm to Norfolk
- February 20th: The Admirals release Sacha Guimond from his PTO
- Troy Bodie- hasn't played since Jan. 18 with a lower body injury.
- Gabe Guentzel- Was injured when he got slew footed in Bridgeport on Feb. 2.
#3 - Brayden Irwin- Had the only goal against the Penguins but that was enough to get the win.
#2 - PL3- Had a goal and an assist through the weekend, helping the team to a point and a win respectively.
#1 - Igor Bobkov- had a shutout and stopped 65 of 67 shots in two games.