The Norfolk Admirals only played two games for this Aftermath column and they lost both. They gave up nine goals combined and only scored three, against teams that they need to beat to even begin thinking of the playoffs. We aren't out of the post season yet, but it is getting very, very close. The team is only nine points out of eighth place but they struggle against, well, everyone.
- The Admirals signed Brayden Irwin to a Professional Tryout Contract. He has played fourth line minutes as far as I know. He had four shots through the weekend.
- The Anaheim Ducks reassigned Devante Smith-Pelly to the Admirals.
- The Anaheim Ducks called up defenseman Jordan Hendry.
- Brandon McMillan had arm surgery, still not sure on a time table.
- Troy Bodie didn't travel with them team but did do the Polar Plunge so hopefully he will be back soon.
#3 - Igor Bobkov lost both games but if the Admirals had any kind of offense or penalty kill they could have easily been wins.
#2 - Luca Caputi, with two assists he was the second best offensive player for the weekend.
#1 - Peter Holland, had two power play goals.