On this week's show:
- Yale are National Champions!
- The Ducks have clinched the playoffs, and we look at who they might play.
- The scary, but somewhat expected, nature of the slow starting Ducks
- A game by game look at the last two weeks featuring tangents galore
- Booooooo! Justin Schulz Boooooo!
- Edmonton vs. Colorado: Who's worse?
- Can the Ducks hang with the Kings?
- Trade Deadline thoughts
... and as always, our MVDs and Iceholes of the week.
Please leave questions, comments, suggestions, complaints, concerns etc. in the comments below, or email Anaheimcalling@gmail.com or Tweet me @District5Hockey or Kristen @DucksKristen, or feel free to just yell it out and maybe we'll hear you.
Also HUGE hockey hugs and stick taps to The Zambonis (the World's only 100% Hockey Rock band) for all of our amazing musical cues and Earl Sleek for the ridiculously awesome logo above.