- The Edmonton Oilers' loss to the Ducks on Sunday has officially removed them from playoff contention. [Sault Star]
- More Oilers-related gloating. [On The Duck Pond]
- Cam Fowler is glad that he scored in Sunday's game, but has been frustrated with the overall trajectory of his season. [The Orange County Register via Rotoworld]
- Bruce Boudreau has given Teemu Selanne a "days off" option. [Edmonton Sun]
- Would the Ducks make a trade play for Sam Gagner? [Edmonton Journal]
- Rickard Rakell scored the game-winning goal in double OT as his Plymouth Whalers evened their Western Conference Final series with the London Knights. [Times Colonist]
- Bruce Boudreau's time coaching the Washington Capitals showed him that reputations are made in the playoffs. [Washington Times] e
- Wysh attempts to explain to you why Matt Beleskey is in the running for the NHL 14 cover. [Puck Daddy]
- A more charitable view of the Ducks' NHL 14 candidates. [Pro Hockey Talk]
Your Friendly Tuesday Links Roundup: Will The Ducks Make A Play For Sam Gagner?
We've been too busy beating the Oilers to think about acquiring their players, but the Edmonton media seem to think that we might be interested in Gagner.