New Option: Now you can listen to us on Soundcloud using the Soundcloud App or at Soundcloud.com/anaheim-calling-podcast or with the soundcloud embed below, or follow us on Soundcloud, there are lot of ways to access the pop on Soundcloud is what I'm trying to get at. (Note: We're still working on the Soundcloud thing, for now it's just this episode, but eventually we'll have the whole archive there and will phase out our old hosting site)
[Note: Due to processing time, out of our control, the podcast probably won't be available on iTunes until tomorrow morning]
On this week's show:
Recorded Thursday, September 30, 2014
- Looking at the latest (most significant) round of roster cuts (5:57)
- Some line combination talk (16:50)
- A little bit of overreaction to the preseason slog (35:28)
- Attempting to answer the 3 Big Questions for the Ducks this season (50:40)
- The potential rekindling of the World Cup of Hockey, and speaking of which... (1:35:24)
- A game that will take you back to the 90s (provided you're not one of these young pups that needs to get off my lawn). Note: I was still pretty young and totally sucked at that game, but at least I got this right. (1:50:40)
- BTW in case anyone is too young or needs reminding, here's the clip of why an outrageous stream of profanities spill from my mouth at the mere mention of Gary Suter's name.
...And much, much more
Please leave questions, comments, suggestions, complaints, concerns etc. in the comments below, or email Anaheimcalling@gmail.com or Tweet me @District5Hockey, Eric @ErictheHawk or Kyle @ACKyleNicolas or feel free to just yell it out and maybe we'll hear you.
Also HUGE hockey hugs and stick taps to The Zambonis (the World's only 100% Hockey Rock band) for all of our amazing musical cues and Earl Sleek for the ridiculously awesome logo above.
Thank you so much for listening.