Soundcloud using the Soundcloud App or at Soundcloud.com/anaheim-calling-podcast or with the Soundcloud embed below, or follow us on Soundcloud, there are lot of ways to access the pod on Soundcloud is what I'm trying to get at. (Note: We're still working on the Soundcloud thing, for now it's just this episode, but eventually we'll have the whole archive there and will phase out our old hosting site)
[Note: Due to processing time, out of our control, the podcast probably won't be available on iTunes until tomorrow morning]
On this week's show:
Recorded Monday, October 27, 2014
- A rather blah, but solid, positive performance against Columbus (3:20)
- Power play strategy and moving Ryan Kesler to PP2 (31:45)
- A nightmare of a game against San Jose (42:14)
- The good old fighting debate, for the first time ever on Anaheim Calling; The Podcast (I'm pretty sure, definitely more extended than ever before) (55:38)
- What to do with Ben Lovejoy out 6-8 weeks with a broken bone in his hand from beating the Hell out of Joe Pavelski (1:23:23)
- Congratulating Eric on officially becoming the new Assistant Editor of Anaheim Calling (or Ass Editor as I prefer to call him) [Love you Richie Bossman - E.E.]
...And much, much more
Please leave questions, comments, suggestions, complaints, concerns etc. in the comments below, or email Anaheimcalling@gmail.com or Tweet me @District5Hockey, Eric @ErictheHawk or Kyle @ACKyleNicolas or feel free to just yell it out and maybe we'll hear you.
Also HUGE hockey hugs and stick taps to The Zambonis (the World's only 100% Hockey Rock band) for all of our amazing musical cues and Earl Sleek for the ridiculously awesome logo above.
Thank you so much for listening.