The Anaheim Ducks were 3-6 (home: 1-3, away: 2-3) in shootouts last season. The team scored 12 shootout goals on 42 attempts (28.6%) while giving up 15 goals against on 43 attempts against (34.9%).
1. Kyle Palmieri – He’s a legitimate shooting talent
2. Ryan Getzlaf – He should use the Blades of Steel pass-into-net trick
3. Sami Vatanen – He would do something crazy
4. Is Emerson Etem on the team?
5. Cam Fowler – Why not?
6. Corey Perry – He’s terrible at shootouts because he’s a pure shooter but hey
7. Patrick Maroon with Beard – If he shaves, he’s last on the list
8. Did Rickard Rakell make the roster yet?
9. Ryan Kesler – I guess right?
10. Hampus Lindholm – Just to see his sick flow breeze behind him on the attempt
11. Devante Smith-Pelly – He should pick up the puck and just skate it as hard as he can at the goalie in a huge game of chicken hahaha I bet that’s against the rules huh?
12. Andrew Cogliano – Even broken clocks are right twice a day
13. Dany Heatley – If he makes it to the net, take a drink
14. Clayton Stoner – Might be the only player to get a negative Corsi on a SO attempt
15. Bryan Allen –Opposing goaltender laughed his ass off, missed puck
16. Jakob Silfverberg – How did I miss him? I bet Boudreau will too
17. Tim Jackman – He can punch it in
18. Ben Lovejoy – I actually forgot about him
Rest: In no particular order, Francois Beauchemin, Mark Fistric, Nate Thompson, Matt Beleskey, and, uh…I think that’s it!