Soundcloud using the Soundcloud App or at Soundcloud.com/anaheim-calling-podcast or with the Soundcloud embed below, or follow us on Soundcloud, there are lot of ways to access the pod on Soundcloud is what I'm trying to get at. (Note: We're still working on the Soundcloud thing, for now it's just this episode, but eventually we'll have the whole archive there and will phase out our old hosting site)
[Note: Due to processing time, out of our control, the podcast probably won't be available on iTunes until tomorrow morning]
On this week's show:
Recorded Wednesday, November 19, 2014
- A long intro of Eric ranting about Christmas
- The Bizzaro game between the Kings and Ducks in Anaheim where the Ducks dominated possession and the Kings hung around with goals out of their asses
- The other, still pretty good, but more reasonable game against the Kings in LA
- WTF happened against Florida and why is Clayton Stoner so terrible?
- Worst games we've ever attended
- HOW THE HELL did they end up losing to Calgary?!
- What should Bob Murray do now that his 20 game evaluation period is over? (See also: Derek's post on this subject from earlier today)
...And much, much more
Please leave questions, comments, suggestions, complaints, concerns etc. in the comments below, or email Anaheimcalling@gmail.com or Tweet me @District5Hockey, Eric @ErictheHawk or Kyle @ACKyleNicolas or feel free to just yell it out and maybe we'll hear you.
Also HUGE hockey hugs and stick taps to The Zambonis (the World's only 100% Hockey Rock band) for all of our amazing musical cues and Earl Sleek for the ridiculously awesome logo above.
Thank you so much for listening.