Soundcloud using the Soundcloud App or at Soundcloud.com/anaheim-calling-podcast or with the Soundcloud embed below, or follow us on Soundcloud, there are lot of ways to access the pod on Soundcloud is what I'm trying to get at. (Note: We're still working on the Soundcloud thing, for now it's just this episode, but eventually we'll have the whole archive there and will phase out our old hosting site)
[Note: Due to processing time, out of our control, the podcast probably won't be available on iTunes until tomorrow morning]
On this week's show:
Recorded Tuesday, November 4, 2014
- Goalie Panic!
- The Ducks were super lucky to beat Chicago
- Tangent: What kind of scoreboard should the Ducks have at Honda Center
- A sluggish/sloppy performance at St. Louis
- The refs had a rough night on Halloween in Dallas, but the Ducks, and Corey Perry specifically, still got to stick it to those hateable bastards in green
- Defense pairings, Cam Fowler with Sami Vatanen and Clayton Stoner as a "competent bum" in comparison to Bryan Allen
- The Goalie-pocalypse that was Sunday in Colorado, including an in depth discussion of Cam's goal
- What are the goalie options Martin Brodeur? (NO!!!!) Ilya Bryzgalov (No, but it might be worth it for the comedy alone)
...And much, much more
Please leave questions, comments, suggestions, complaints, concerns etc. in the comments below, or email Anaheimcalling@gmail.com or Tweet me @District5Hockey, Eric @ErictheHawk or Kyle @ACKyleNicolas or feel free to just yell it out and maybe we'll hear you.
Also HUGE hockey hugs and stick taps to The Zambonis (the World's only 100% Hockey Rock band) for all of our amazing musical cues and Earl Sleek for the ridiculously awesome logo above.
Thank you so much for listening.