Soundcloud using the Soundcloud App or at Soundcloud.com/anaheim-calling-podcast or with the Soundcloud embed below, or follow us on Soundcloud, there are lot of ways to access the pod on Soundcloud is what I'm trying to get at. (Note: We're still working on the Soundcloud thing, for now it's just this episode, but eventually we'll have the whole archive there and will phase out our old hosting site)
[Note: Due to processing time, out of our control, the podcast probably won't be available on iTunes until tomorrow morning]
On this week's show:
Recorded Wednesday, December 2, 2014
- Perhaps the strangest start to a show that we've ever had as we go into Spanish mode as a tribute to the aftermath of Monday night's win over Boston
- Two strong periods and a (near) collapse against Calgary, again (but getting away with it this time)
- Blueline injury talk
- An extremely poor excuse for a Post-Thanksgiving special against Chicago
- Not much better against the Sharks
- Why San Jose seems to come out with more to prove than the Ducks on a regular basis and the transition to ranking the Ducks' top rivals
- Another minor improvement from the Ducks against Boston, but still a poor effort that they got away with.
- What's wrong with the Ducks' defense, personnel, systems, injuries (obviously) or more like all of the above
- The terrifying prospect of Igor Bobkov making an appearance in the NHL this season.
- And introducing Nick "Cheez-It" Ritchie
...And much, much more
Please leave questions, comments, suggestions, complaints, concerns etc. in the comments below, or email Anaheimcalling@gmail.com or Tweet me @District5Hockey, Eric @ErictheHawk or Kyle @ACKyleNicolas or feel free to just yell it out and maybe we'll hear you.
Also HUGE hockey hugs and stick taps to The Zambonis (the World's only 100% Hockey Rock band) for all of our amazing musical cues and Earl Sleek for the ridiculously awesome logo above.
Thank you so much for listening.