[Note: Due to processing time, out of our control, the podcast probably won't be available on iTunes until tomorrow morning]
On this week's show:
Recorded Monday, May 19, 2014
- Very brief talk on the disappointing Game 6 and 7 losses
- Bob Murray's four year extension, what he's done with the team and how he can take it to the next level
- Specifically how to improve the Ducks' defense
- Other tidbits from yesterday's Exit Interviews.
- How to recover from having your team knocked out of the playoffs as a fan
- At what point do the Ducks become a perennial playoff under-performer and how do they stop from being the San Jose Sharks
...And much, much more
Please leave questions, comments, suggestions, complaints, concerns etc. in the comments below, or email Anaheimcalling@gmail.com or Tweet me @District5Hockey, Eric @ErictheHawk or Kyle @ACKyleNicolas or feel free to just yell it out and maybe we'll hear you.
Also HUGE hockey hugs and stick taps to The Zambonis (the World's only 100% Hockey Rock band) for all of our amazing musical cues and Earl Sleek for the ridiculously awesome logo above.
Thank you so much for listening.