[Note: Due to processing time, out of our control, the podcast probably won't be available on iTunes until tomorrow morning]
On this week's show:
Recorded Monday, June 2, 2014
- A sh*t ton of Kings talk, with a dash of Rangers thrown in
- On the merits of Bob Murray as a General Manager
- Goalie talk courtesy of listener, Justin Moodie, owner of the goalie mask shown below and referenced in the pod.
- Specifically, should the Ducks go with Frederik Andersen and John Gibson next year or bring in a veteran to extend their relative development
- And is Gibson's "Insane Asylum" mask appropriate?
...And much, much more
Please leave questions, comments, suggestions, complaints, concerns etc. in the comments below, or email Anaheimcalling@gmail.com or Tweet me @District5Hockey, Eric @ErictheHawk or Kyle @ACKyleNicolas or feel free to just yell it out and maybe we'll hear you.
Also HUGE hockey hugs and stick taps to The Zambonis (the World's only 100% Hockey Rock band) for all of our amazing musical cues and Earl Sleek for the ridiculously awesome logo above.
Thank you so much for listening.