New Option: Now you can listen to us on Soundcloud using the Soundcloud App or at Soundcloud.com/anaheim-calling-podcast or with the soundcloud embed below, or follow us on Soundcloud, there are lot of ways to access the pop on Soundcloud is what I'm trying to get at. (Note: We're still working on the Soundcloud thing, for now it's just this episode, but eventually we'll have the whole archive there and will phase out our old hosting site)
[Note: Due to processing time, out of our control, the podcast probably won't be available on iTunes until tomorrow morning]
On this week's show:
Recorded Thursday, September 23, 2014
- (Most likely) the last word from the blog staff on Teemu Selanne's book comments
- Thoughts from training camp and the preseason
- Preseason Hockey: Like bad Mexican food in Michigan
- Eric gets really pissed off about our Top 25 Ducks of All Time project.
- How much weight does ESPN The Magazine ranking the Ducks second on the Ultimate Team Rankings for 2014 hold?
...And much, much more
Please leave questions, comments, suggestions, complaints, concerns etc. in the comments below, or email Anaheimcalling@gmail.com or Tweet @District5Hockey, Eric @ErictheHawk or Kyle @ACKyleNicolas or feel free to just yell it out and maybe we'll hear you.
Also HUGE hockey hugs and stick taps to The Zambonis (the World's only 100% Hockey Rock band) for all of our amazing musical cues and Earl Sleek for the ridiculously awesome logo above.
Thank you so much for listening.