Anaheim goes with another Swedish defenseman, Jacob Larsson. He's a two-way threat with a nice frame, great mobility and vision.— Ryan Kennedy (@THNRyanKennedy) June 27, 2015
Big smooth skating puck moving Swedish defenseman. You couldn't get any more Bob Murray with that pick.— Stateside Kyle (@ACKyleNicolas) June 27, 2015
• A two-way defenseman, Larsson, spent the majority of 2014-15 with Frolunda's junior team registering 8-11—19 in 30 regular season games and adding 0-4—4 in eight postseason contests to help his team capture the league's silver medal.
• Larsson also saw action with Frolunda's top team in the Swedish Hockey League in 2014-15 where he notched 1-2—3 in 20 games.
• Internationally, Larsson represented Sweden at the 2015 Under-18 World Junior Championship (0-3—3 in five games), 2014 Ivan Hlinka Memorial (0-1—1 in five games) and the 2014 World Under-17 Hockey Challenge.
• In 2013-14, Larsson was named Top Defenseman in Sweden's Under-18 league after recording 4-8—12 in 17 regular season games and adding 2-4—6 in five playoff contests to earn the league's bronze medal.
• He patterns his style of play after his favorite player, Coyotes defenseman Oliver Ekman-Larsson
"He plays a surprisingly mature game with good decisions both on the offense and defense. Good size and strength and a smooth mobile skater. Very quick first pass, makes smart plays and finds the open man well."