Well, that Anaheim Ducks game against Toronto wasn't what anybody wanted, was it? Eric and Kyle have a lot to unpack from it, so enjoy your new second shot of the Pod this week!
New schedule means there will be new editions recorded either Monday or Tuesday, and Wednesday or Thursday depending on how the Ducks schedule looks for a given week. They'll be released night of recording, and you can still subscribe to get the podcast delivered to your iTunes, or on Soundcloud. It's also available with the Soundcloud App, at Soundcloud.com/anaheim-calling-podcast, with the Soundcloud embed below, or you can even follow us on Soundcloud too.
On This Week's Show:
Recorded Thursday, Jan. 7, 2016
- Eric tells a story from the game about 'smart' chirping and how he had fun bothering a couple Leafs fans (Be sure to check them out on Instagram: Urban Gongers)
- Toronto blows up Anaheim's structure, Ducks get Babcocked
- Ducks issues with officials, struggles drawing PPs this season and for whole Ryan Getzlaf captaincy
- Interview, reactions with Ducks GM Bob Murray from Sportsnet's 1/6 'Hockey Central At Noon'
- Ryan Johansen for Seth Jones setting the prices on the trade market
- What could Frederik Andersen fetch, and who else might need to be packaged to get scoring?
- And as always, much much more...
Get In Contact With The Show!
We're still looking for someone to voice the new intro for the pod! Want yours to be the first people hear on the show and introduce the guys? Send a direct message to the site twitter account and lets talk about it.
Our NEW intro is by Orange County punk band U.S. Bombs- it's off their "War Birth" album, all of their stuff is great. The Bear Brass perform the brilliant Bro Hymn cover for our outro, follow them on Twitter @BearBrassMusic or HIRE THEM. And of course comic artist extraordinaire Earl Sleek for our 'Clashing' logo.
Thanks for being one of the thousands... And thousands of listeners.
We'll be back on Monday with a pair of games to discuss, and yeah, maybe we'll actually get to those Kyle teases too.