On this episode, Felix and Jake re-convene to break down the latest developments in the Anaheim Ducks’ off-season. Topics discussed:
- Brandon Montour receiving a bridge deal.
- The massive extension given to John Gibson, and its ramifications.
- The potential for a Jakob Silfverberg trade.
- A breakdown of Corey Pronman’s Ducks’ prospect ranking.
- Listener questions, and much more!
If you’ve been enjoying the show, be sure to follow us on Soundcloud, or subscribe/leave a review on Apple Podcasts.