By now you probably know that JC McDonough is moving on from his role at Anaheim Calling. That creates an opening for a new site manager at Anaheim Calling, and this might be the right opportunity for you.
If you’re reading this, it’s safe to assume you love the Ducks and the community we’ve built around them here at Anaheim Calling. What better way to show that passion than to take over as SB Nation’s new site manager for Anaheim Calling?
What are we looking for?
We need someone who’s knowledgeable about the Ducks and capable of managing the site’s social media accounts and a staff of contributors. Previous writing experience is preferred.
What qualifications should you have?
Our best site manager candidates will:
- Have a passion for the Ducks and news.
- Already enjoy reading, commenting, and participating in the Anaheim Calling community.
- Understand how to use popular social media networks, like Twitter and Facebook, and be willing to adapt to new best practices.
- Be able to produce and edit clean copy.
- Have the organizational skills to manage a staff of multiple people.
- Be a self-starter and comfortable working in a remote environment.
How do you apply?
Submit a resume, cover letter, and a writing sample through the Vox Media job board. If you have any questions about the role or the application process please reach out to SB Nation’s Talent Manager for Team Brands, Jeanna Thomas, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This is a remote, part-time contractor position that pays a monthly stipend. Some daytime availability is preferred. If your background and experience don’t perfectly align with every single thing we’re looking for, but you believe you have the potential to thrive in this role, we encourage you to apply.